MedReady is an automated medication dispenser that enables your loved one to have more independence in their day to day life.
It has an audible alarm that can be set up to four times a day and it holds 28 doses of dry medication. Medication is under lock and key so only the most recent medication dose is available. The pill tray rotates to the next dose when the next audible alarm sounds.
If the loved one misses a dose, the pill dispenser denies access to the missed dose. The unit can be connected to phone lines or the internet, or have its own cellular chip that needs no connection at all.
- “Time for medicine” alarm beeps 5 seconds on, 1 second off continuously until the medication door is slid open.
- Programmable alarm sounds for 30, 45, 60, or 250 minutes, depending on the option the user selects.
- Pill compartments are designed to fit adult fingers and "ramped" for easy removal of medication.
- Compartment divisions keep medications in place even if the unit is turned upside - down.
- Powerful alarm sounds similar in tone and volume to a beeping microwave alarm, but is 90dB, 2800-3000Hz.